About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

theories of cleaning

Okay, I've come to the conclusion that at my house there are three types of cleaning: kid clean, which is everything jammed into the closet, in a bin, or under the bed with no sense of rhyme or reason and is good enough for them; mom clean, which takes the time to actually put things in their place and allows the occasional luxury of sitting down without feeling guilt; then there's mother-in-law clean, in which every nook and cranny is explored and scrubbed and everywhere one turns there is another corner to expunge of filth! I got to do a bit of the last one yesterday, and now that Mark's mom is here, I'm turning every which way and seeing something that I should clean better.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Oh, Miriam! Your theories make me smile. So true!