About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Getting to know you...

One thing I have discovered over the past year is how sensitive one's mouth is to the slightest irritation or change. It reminds me again of what is written in Psalm 139-- "I praise you, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are awesome (including the inside of my mouth and its sensitivities) I know that full well." Now that my tooth has been temporarily crowned, I can't keep my tongue off of it, and it sure feels strange to be "normal" again. Of course I put normal in quotes, because I know that on the normal scale, I'm pretty off normal--besides, it's only a setting on your dryer anyway, right?
God is good, He's been faithful, and I continue to rely on Him, though not as much as I should!

No comments: