About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Different type of tag...

Here's a game of tag I haven't seen before..it's pretty fun! Do you know the #1 song the day you were born? Go to http://www.joshhosler.biz and look up the number one song for your birth date.

Mine is "I'm a Believer" by the Monkees (you're singing it now, aren't you? Just go ahead and try not to! I couldn't ... now the song is in my head! At least it's a fun one!

Happy hunting! And let me know via comment what you find out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have another good site for you. Go to Pandora.com and make up your own radio station with no commericila or talking. You simply put in the type of music you like by song or artist, the more the better and it will find that music nad similar music anyplay it at no charge. I have a station for Christian "Work" background music that is really very nice. Everything from Smith, to Poinit of Grace to Phillips Craig and Dean etc. Not to heavy but great motivation music. Gary

Miriam said...

Cool! Thanks, Gary!

janelle said...

The Long and Winding Road/ For You Blue - by the Beatles.

Steph said...

Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat. I didn't recognize it until I googled it. Then I remembered hearing it!

Carey said...

"My Love" by Paul McCartney & Wings

Do I know this song??

I should have been born a year later (and then I'd be a year younger, too, ha!) then it would have been "The Streak"!